|Your High Waist Circumference*||Popsiclo Inseam** Legs Unrolled|
|S||38" or below||29"|
|XXXL||48" or above||31"|
*Popsiclo overalls are designed to adjust with your pregnancy and expand and contract with your body.
**When the legs are rolled up and buttoned in place, the inseam is 2" shorter.
Waist measurement: Stand with your feet slightly apart and hold a flexible measuring tape at your belly button. Wrap the tape around your waist, keeping it parallel, until it overlaps with the tab at your belly button.
The waist measurements in the chart are estimates for when the wearer is not yet showing. There is still expansion capacity in the overalls beyond these measurements to adjust with your pregnancy.
Inseam measurement: Hold a measuring tape at the top of your inner thigh and measure from your inner thigh down to your inner ankle.
- Our maternity overalls are made for shorter women (5’4” and below).
- We recommend ordering the size you typically wear pre-pregnancy.
- Our overalls are roomier around the bust and midsection and tighter around the butt and calves. If you have a curvier lower half, we recommend you size up.
Model sizes on product pages for reference:
- Floral Batik model is 5'4"/ postpartum / size S
- Painted Pastel model is 5'0"/ pregnant / size S
- Seafoam model is 5'2"/ pregnant / size S
If you still have questions about the best size for you, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you!